CALL TO ORDER
A regular meeting of the Wilde Lake Village Board was called to order by Kevin McAliley, Chair, on April 16, 2018 at 6:30pm at Slayton House, Columbia, Maryland. Members present were Kevin McAliley, Chair; Jeff Friedhoffer, Vice Chair; Wulah Cooper; Laura Torres; Nancy McCord, Columbia Council Rep; and Kristin Shulder, Village Manager. Also present were Elizabeth Fitch (Orphans Court candidate) and Deb Jung (County Council candidate).
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- Mr. Friedhoffer made a motion, seconded by Ms. Torres, to approve the agenda for April 16, 2018. All in favor.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Mr. Friedhoffer made a motion, seconded by Mr. Cooper, to approve the minutes of April 2, 2018. All in favor.
- Elizabeth Fitch introduced herself as a candidate for Howard County Orphans Court. She explained the purpose of the Orphans Court.
- Deb Jung reminded Board members that early voting starts in 8 weeks.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Mr. Friedhoffer made a motion, seconded by Mr. Cooper, to approve the FY2019 budget a