Wilde Lake Community Association was formed “to organize and operate a nonprofit civic organization, exclusively for the promotion of the health, common good and social welfare of the owners of property in, and the residents of, the Village of Wilde Lake.”
Wilde Lake Community Association is committed to supporting its mission by:
- Administering the Wilde Lake Village Covenants which govern the exterior appearance and maintenance of properties in the Village.
- Offering a wide variety of programs, special events and classes.
- Advocating for Village residents in areas of interest and concern to Village residents.
- Providing information and referral services.
- Providing space for meetings and events at Slayton House and the neighborhood centers.
Wilde Lake Community Association is governed by an elected Board of Directors in accordance to the Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws and Covenants. The Association’s daily operations are managed by the Village Manager and staff whose offices are located in Slayton House.
The Wilde Lake Village Board and Association staff are happy to assist you with any questions, concerns or comments that you may have about the Village of Wilde Lake.