WLCA EVENT INSURANCE GUIDELINES
1. All Certificates of Insurance (COI) must name Wilde Lake Community Association (10400 Cross Fox Lane, Columbia, MD 21044) and Columbia Association (6310 Hillside Court, Columbia, MD 21046) as “Additional Insured” and include $2 million aggregate/$1 million per occurrence/$5,000 medical expenses.
2. You may use the insurance company which provides your homeowners or renters insurance OR
3. You may use an online one day event insurance provider. Some suggestions are listed below. (Please note that The Event Helper link has been set up exclusively for Slayton House clients and will provide an insurance policy based on WLCA requirements.)
4. If your event will be catered, the caterer must also provide a COI naming Wilde Lake Community Association and Columbia Association as “Additional Insured” and include the limits described above.
5. Complete COIs must be submitted to WLCA at least 4 weeks before your event.
Online One Day Event Providers
Please note that the websites and insurance providers listed above are provided for your convenience. This does not constitute an endorsement by Wilde Lake Community Association.