Performances for Children, Fridays at 10 a.m.
Puppet shows and entertainment for children at Slayton House Theatre from September through May. No reserved seats. Tickets may also be purchased on line at BrownPaperTickets.com. Type “Rainbow Theatre” into the search window.
2016-2017: Our 20th Season!
- September 9– Pam the Kindersinger, “Goodbye Summer- Hello Fall”
- November 18- Carousel Puppets ” Little Red Riding Hood”
- January 20– Professor Horn, “Puppet & Magic Show”
- March 17– Uncle Pete with Kids
- May 5– Bob Brown Puppets “Old MacDonald”
Click on Brochure 2017 to view the Rainbow Theatrebrochure.
Please contact Carol Hobelmann, Events Coordinator, at 410/730-3987 or email@example.com for more information about Slayton House events.
The Wilde Lake Community Association (WLCA) hosts a variety of events for the community throughout the year. Some are held at Slayton House and some are co-sponsored with the other Columbia Villages at various sites throughout town. Click the link above for our Calendar.
WLCA Annual Events:
- Halloween Puppet Show and Trick or Treat
- Breakfast and More with Santa
- Family Pool Party (held at one of the WL pools)
- Artfully Wilde Craft Show
- Senior Luncheons
- Old –Fashioned Family Picnic (at WL park)
- Volunteer Recognition
- Shredding and E-cycling
- Village Wide Yard sale
- Gardening Contest
- October 21 – Beale Street Puppets’ “Halloween Hijinx”
- February – Mad Science, An Interactive Show
Co-sponsored with the other Villages:
- Searching for Spring Egg Hunt