Performances for Children, Fridays at 10 a.m.
Puppet shows and entertainment for children at Slayton House Theatre from September through May. No reserved seats. Tickets may also be purchased on line at BrownPaperTickets.com. Type “Rainbow Theatre” into the search window.
2017-2018: Our 21st Season!
- September 22– School’s Out – Mad Science, An Interactive Show
- November 17- Kindersinger Jim’s Puppet Musical “Zoo in My Room”
- January 26– Beale Street Puppets, “Dig Those Dinosaurs”
- February 16 – School’s Out – Professor Horn Puppet & Magic Show
- March 23– Bob Brown Puppets “Old MacDonald”
- May 4 – Uncle Pete with Kids
Click on Brochure 2017 to view the Rainbow Theatre brochure.
Please contact Carol Hobelmann, Events Coordinator, at 410/730-3987 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Slayton House events.
The Wilde Lake Community Association (WLCA) hosts a variety of events for the community throughout the year. Some are held at Slayton House and some are co-sponsored with the other Columbia Villages at various sites throughout town. Click the link above for our Calendar.
WLCA Annual Events:
- Halloween Puppet Show and Trick or Treat
- Breakfast and More with Santa
- Family Pool Party (held at one of the WL pools)
- Artfully Wilde Craft Show
- Senior Luncheons
- Old –Fashioned Family Picnic (at WL park)
- Volunteer Recognition
- Shredding and E-cycling
- Village Wide Yard sale
- Gardening Contest
- October 27 – Bob Brown Puppets’ “Monster Merriment”
- February 16– Professor Horn “Puppet and Magic Show”
Co-sponsored with the other Villages:
- Searching for Spring Egg Hunt