Performances for Children, Fridays at 10 a.m.
Puppet shows and entertainment for children at Slayton House Theatre from September through May. No reserved seats. Tickets may also be purchased on line at BrownPaperTickets.com. Type “Rainbow Theatre” into the search window.
2014-2015: Our 18th Season!
- September 12– Pam the Kindersinger, “Goodbye Summer- Hello Fall”
- November 14– Bob Brown Puppets, “Old MacDonald Had a Farm”
- January 23– Carousel Puppets, ” Little Red Riding Hood”
- March 20– Uncle Pete with Kids
- May 8– Kaydee Puppets, “Snow White”
Click on Brochure 2015 to view the Rainbow Theatre brochure.
Please contact Carol Hobelmann, Events Coordinator, at 410/730-3987 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Slayton House events.
The Wilde Lake Community Association (WLCA) hosts a variety of events for the community throughout the year. Some are held at Slayton House and some are co-sponsored with the other Columbia Villages at various sites throughout town. Click the link above for our Calendar.
WLCA Annual Events:
- Halloween Puppet Show and Trick or Treat
- Breakfast and More with Santa
- Family Pool Party (held at one of the WL pools)
- Out of the Bins
- Artfully Wilde Craft Show
- Senior Luncheons
- Old –Fashioned Family Picnic (at WL park)
- Volunteer Recognition
- Shredding and E-cycling
- Village Wide Yard sale
- Gardening Contest
- October 31 – Halloween Puppet Show and Trick or Treat
- February 6– Professor Horn’s Puppet and Magic Show
- Searching for Spring Egg Hunt
- Columbia Home Tour